2x Senior Sales / Information / Financial Data / Fixed Income
Salary: Salary: Between ¥10-12m base - OTE uncapped
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
A major player and respected global leader within the global trading, information and data marketplace now seeks to increase their business/presence in Japan. This requires someone with a strong sales track record gained within the financial market, ideally within a leading financial software or data vendor.
Our client is looking for the best sales talent to join their business in Tokyo to prospect and win business across the buy/sell-side marketplace.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to generate and increase new revenues for the business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following:
- Own a clearly defined sales target for selling new services and solutions.
- To effectively and efficiently own the sales process including; sales planning, prospecting, proposals, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
-Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience in new business sales within a financial software provider.
- Experience in sales of data, analytics or financial software is needed - equally banking sales experience in particular around fixed income will also be of interest.
- A Solid financial industry data or solutions background is preferred.
- Experience of working at a Vendor or Bank.
- Experience in solution selling to multiple levels within an organization.
- Solid understanding of the financial services, enterprise applications, trading systems, electronic markets, financial networking would be preferable.
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining account relationships at all levels both with external and internal customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills a must.
- Must be a Japanese speaker.
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V to Paul at email@example.com or call +65 9179 7845