Algorithmic Execution Desk Support
Salary: Circa £70,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Do you have a strong passion for algorithmic trading? Are you looking for your next step to success? If so, my client, a world leading provider in their field, are in search of a dedicated and positive support analyst with experience using a wide range of technologies. The ideal candidate will have experience scripting with the likes of Linux, Unix, Shell and Bash, whilst having a working knowledge of FIX and being proficient using KDB.
You will be joining a team of highly motivated algorithmic traders in a support role that will require a wide range of skills using technologies.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience scripting with Shell and Bash
- Working knowledge of FIX
- Familiarity with KDB
- Background in supporting electronic execution or algorithmic trading systems
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting trades in electronic trading systems while in a pressured environment
- A strong passion for trading and optimal execution
- Monitor client orders within proprietary algorithmic trading environment
- 1st level phone support of traders
- 2nd level troubleshooting of system-level trading issues anywhere between EMS/FIX and Exchange
- Analysing client order flow, algorithmic behaviour, and monitoring trade slippage
- Interact daily with electronic trading clients via phone and instant message
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an entity that continually develops and innovates an evolving suite of products to reduce implicit trading costs for its clients.
For the chance to further your knowledge and experience in the financial technology industry, please forward you C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org