Business Analyst/Pre- Sales
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
We are working with a financial services software provider who supply middle and back office solutions. They are looking for a Business Analyst/ Pre-Sales Consultant here in New York City who has an understanding of trade process management.
We have an exciting new role in a fast paced expanding team who deliver a number of cutting edge middle and back office technologies to the world’s largest banks and asset managers. They need an experienced Business Analyst in New York City who understands middle and back office trade workflows.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Gathering, analysing and documenting business requirements
- Carrying out business analysis and assist developers with business knowledge
- Writing and publishing technical documentation (e.g., Functional Specifications, process flows, and use cases)
- Performing pre-sale and post-sale support.
- Forming strong relationships and interfacing closely with all functional areas, e.g. Product Managers, Development, and QA to gather data and ensure the final work product complies with expectations
- Experience as a Business Analyst or Consultant within the Regulatory Compliance, Risk Management, and/or Transition Management domain
- Must know Reconciliation or Post trade lifecycle workflows
- Great customer facing and client communication skills
- Strong SQL background preferred
- Degree educated ideally with a technical background
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly on 646 847 2204