Business Development Manager
Salary: £90,000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to for an experienced Equity Derivatives Business Development professional to join a highly successful team at a market leading firm providing services and solutions to the capital markets arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a proven business developer to spearhead a trading tool focused on derivatives, in particular equity and index. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for a team player who can network well within the financial community. You will have previous experience and understanding of the equity derivatives markets and how products are traded and sold to the institutional market. The role will consist of both helping win new business and also maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 8+ years' experience in the derivatives markets – particularly equity and index
- Full understanding of the trade lifecycle – from back to front – trade capture, reporting, RFQ, clearing & settlement
- Ability to network and manage relationships within the institutional financial markets
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Competitive and driven approach but must be a team player
- Proven business development expertise – managing a pipeline and hitting targets
- Analytical approach, ability to resolve issues and challenges with a flexible can-do attitude
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on email@example.com