Business Development Manager – Stock Exchanges, Capital Markets Technology
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to for a Business Development professional to join a highly successful team at a market leading firm providing services and solutions to the capital markets arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a proven business developer/relationship manager/salesperson to cover existing and new clients. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for a team player who can network well within the stock exchange community. You will have previous experience selling software or technology infrastructure solutions into exchanges. The role will consist of both helping win new business and also maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 5+ years' experience selling into stock exchanges
- Ability to network and manage relationships with multiple contact points within the stock exchange community
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Competitive and driven approach but must be a team player
- Proven business development expertise – managing a pipeline and hitting targets
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org