Client Integration Specialist
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 base salary + competitive bonus.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is one of the world’s leading operators of fixed income and derivatives markets, with a huge network of institutional clients and dealers. With both dealer-to-customer and interdealer businesses, the company is ideally positioned to provide a full range of services – whether electronic, voice, or hybrid. In addition to its strong presence in fixed income, our client is a key player in the global derivatives market and are looking to grow and become a well-known entity in these markets, where it has been providing execution services for more than five years.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- The running of Client Integration Projects, covering a wide range of asset classes
- Development of specifications for and project management of integration enhancements to the platform
- Close liaison with product management and technology to ensure successful specification and roll out of integration projects.
- Relationships with main OMS/EMS vendors and technical contacts at clients to ensure full support of messaging protocols
- Tracking of integration projects - developing and maintenance of project KPIs and associated internal reporting
- Development and maintenance of appropriate integration service collateral
- Day to day support of client queries and interaction with Sales/Client technical contacts
- Provide ongoing support to handle technical enquiries from clients that are escalated by ECS/ACS teams. Ability to understand main system processes, interpreting process/transaction logs, knowledge of Proprietary Dealer APIs and FIX/XML APIs.
- Participation on regular FIX working groups may also be required
- Degree Educated
- Good appreciation of the objectives of Straight Through Processing (STP).
- Experience of Networks and Internet Connectivity to Host environments
- Appreciation of C, C++, Python, Perl and Java
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 0207 553 9371 or email@example.com