e-FX Client Services, FX e-Client Services, Trading Solutions
Salary: $70k - $95k SGD basic + bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading technology provider within the Financial Markets offering electronic trading and execution services to the OTC Market. They have been a pioneer in offering Institutional, Corporate and Retail customers improved liquidity and electronic execution services. The organisation post acquisition is looking to diversify and continue investing in both technology and its people.
Our client is currently seeking an individual who will join the Client Service team in Singapore. They are looking for someone to offer client support, onboarding and training to clients across Asia Pacific.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- First point of contact for all customers on any trade related queries.
- On-boarding both Buy and Sell Side customers in the region.
- Work alongside global client service teams to ensure improve and implement support processes.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders such as – clients, sales, liquidity management on all trade related issues
- Support sales for pre-sales activities.
- Escalate technical related to issues. Therefore, work with technical teams across Asia.
- Constant improvement of the support function.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Basic knowledge of FX market.
- Solid understanding of financial markets and investment banking.
- Proven client/customer experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and fluent in Mandarin
- A good team player with potential leadership skills
- Two or three years’ working experience in the relevant industry is preferred but not mandatory
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send through your CV. Alternatively you can reach me on +(65) 6812 7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org