e-FX Liquidity Manager, e-FX Relationship Management and Support
Salary: Circa $60,000 USD base salary + competitive bonus
Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading technology provider within the Financial Markets offering electronic trading and execution services to the Foreign Exchange market. Their offering serves an institutional client base to improve liquidity, pricing and execution. An organization at the forefront of the Foreign Exchange market who continue to innovate.
By investing in their people and technology, they have become a dominant figure in the FinTech space.
Our client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales and distribution effort in New York. The premise of this team is to increase both volumes and counterparties on the platform. You will be part of a rapidly growing team with aggressive targets to build new revenue as well as retain existing business.
- Build strong relationships with regional LP’s, Trading and Client Service Teams.
-Grow volumes and counterparties on the platform.
- Improve relationships with Liquidity Providers to further distribute their pricing.
- Daily interaction with customers both via phone, email and face to face meetings.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Knowledge of e-FX space.
- 0-5 years’ experience selling financial technology.
- Experience of working in trading or broking would be advantageous.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent interpersonal and sales skills are essential.
- Results driven, self-motivated, and goal orientated
- Technology competent and the ability to understand trading applications
- Other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. to email@example.com or call us on 646 847 2204