e-FX Sales, electronic foreign exchange sales, FX e-Commerce Sales, FX Sales.
Salary: $120,000 - 150,000 SGD base salary + commission
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is global leader and pioneer in EMS and OMS solutions for the best part for two decades.
This tech savvy company provides innovative trading solutions to financial institutions globally. The business covers a wide range of products catering for Equities, FX, Options, Futures and Fixed Income.
There is a clear agenda for the company to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific. In particular, they want to increase their market share within electronic trading for foreign exchange.
The ideal candidate will have a rolodex of institutional customers – Banks, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers, Institutional Investors across the following regions – China, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam.
This position sits within new business sales. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Own a clearly defined sales target for selling new services and solutions.
- To effectively and efficiently own the sales process including; sales planning, prospecting, proposals, presentations & contract negotiations.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience in Sales within the Foreign Exchange market.
- Proven track record in selling electronic trading solutions to financial institutions (EMS/OMS).
- Proven rolodex of Sell Side and Buy Side institutions across Asia Pacific.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills a must.
- Fluent in Mandarin.
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on email@example.com