Salary: $600-800k HKD Basic Salary + Discretionary Bonus
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
My client is a leading provider of Broking, Technology & Execution Services to the Financial Markets.A global leader working in partnership with Traders and Portfolio Managers from some of the largest Institutions offering electronic trading capabilities across multiple asset class, Liquidity, Execution as well as Analytical & Research tools.
Their proposition is very simple – to offer their customers improved liquidity, best pricing and fast execution. This is an organization that has continued to develop its electronic offering by investing in their people and technology.
The company is looking to an Account Manager in Hong Kong to service a portfolio of Institutional customers across the region.You will be part of a team in the region with aggressive targets to build and maintain relationships to ensure an increase in volumes and revenue.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
· Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
· Maintaining strong relationships with client organizations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
· Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
· Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
· Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
· Between 3-5 years of experience working in the Financial Markets. Ideally in a client facing role.
· Strong understanding of Electronic Trading, Algo’s, DMA, Equities
· Someone that has worked on the Sell Side as a Trader or in Client Services
· Quantitative skills with an ability to understand pre- and post-trade
· Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills a must
· Fluent in Mandarin is preferable (although not a prerequisite)
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 669 29239 or email@example.com