Salary: £70 000 - £75 000 plus bonus and benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a leading financial software vendor and are currently seeking an expert cloud solutions consultant, to join the team who have responsibility for growing the existing set of solutions as well as taking new solutions and services to market.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams in driving new Cloud business
· Driving thought leadership on the Cloud across the business and with their customers
· Supporting the identification, assessment and build of any required business cases for the funding and execution of new cloud-enabled go to market solution sets
· Key contributor to the overall Cloud strategy using feedback from clients / potential clients
· Working with the global Sales team to build Cloud knowledge and to promote / support Cloud adoption across our business lines and opportunities
· Helping the regional Sales and Marketing teams to plan and execute their go-to-market campaigns around new Cloud propositions
· Overseeing and coordinating pre-sales support of key sales opportunities, building and providing pre-Sales capability to meet demand as it grows globally
· Acting as senior level Cloud ‘knowledge centre’ for sales engagement, as required.
· With support from the Product Marketing team and Cloud Enablement, support building and maintaining a repository of required sales collateral for re-use by the sales teams
· Continue to evolve, support and promote the Cloud story and strategy both internally and externally.
· Help position the business in the market as a leading ISV in terms of Cloud readiness
· Helping to evangelize and educate the organization on the Cloud story and how they can be successful through selling cloud solutions.
· University degree education level minimum
· 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a strong track record of selling the sales and development of Cloud delivery of software solutions
· Very strong communication & persuasion skills, oral and written
· Highly confident individual with strong presentation skills
· Good understanding of the software development lifecycle and data centre/cloud service provisions
· Delivery focused and self-starter able to communicate at the highest level within the business and the client
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +44 207 553 9373 or firstname.lastname@example.org