Fixed Income Sales, Fixed Income Client Relationship Manager. Fixed Income Data & Information, Analytics – North Asia.
Salary: $600k - $800k HKD + bonus.
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
EC1 Partners is working with an exciting start-up in the world of FinTech. This European company was founded in 2012, 5 years on they have offices across 3 continents – Europe (London), USA (New York) and Asia Pacific (Hong Kong).
The business was set up in London to disrupt traditional methods of distributing information/data to the Bond Market. Their immediate aim is to increase their portfolio of institutional customers across Asia Pacific.
The company is well backed, well-funded by venture capitalists and more recently a global exchange. The Asia business is still in its infancy, it therefore requires someone who can take the initiative and do more than what is required on a ‘job spec’.
Working in a start-up requires a certain level of commitment and flexibility in one’s role. Our client is looking for someone motivated and forward thinking.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to make a significant impact on the company’s growth across APAC.
You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to increase the customer base and generate new revenues for the business.
- Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organisations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
- Basic understanding of fixed income and sell-side / buy-side fixed income workflows.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working for a vendor or Bank/Buy Side in Asia.
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient, work independently as well as in a global sales team.
- Strong desire to work for a true FinTech business/start-up.
- Legally able to work in Hong Kong and able to travel to Singapore, Australia, Japan and other countries in the region.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with proven problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Languages would be advantageous. Especially Mandarin.
If you feel you have the required skills, then please send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7861 – firstname.lastname@example.org