Head of Sales - Europe
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 base salary
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a market leading provider of research and business intelligence, specialised in servicing large financial, corporate and retail clients. Due to organic growth and recent investments, the organisation is looking to hire a talented sales leader to manage the European sales and Account Management teams.
Based in London, this business development leader will be responsible for looking after a team of 15+ sales executives and directors and will be responsible for growing this particular unit, as the business continues with its expansion.
This Head of European Sales must be able to demonstrate strong new business and leadership skills as well as giving examples of relevant experience within their respective fields. The successful candidate will be given responsibility of creating and implementing strategy, whilst working closely with the Global Head and CEO on a project that will focus on the growth and collaboration of the Sales and Account Management teams.
This is an excellent time to join a business that is ambitious and resilient in their sales approach and to manage a talented team.
- Managing and growing a team of 15+ sales professionals
- Building and managing C Level relationships
- Develop and execute sales and business strategy
- Work closely with CEO and EMEA head to continue market growth
- Motivate sales team to achieve targets
Experience and Qualifications:
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired;
- Strong experience in the financial services or research industry in sales management
- Thorough understanding of Macro Economic Research or Business Intelligence and or the global financial markets (equity, fixed income, alternatives)
- Consistent track record in closing and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
- A minimum of 8 years sales and management experience
If you are interested in this role please send your CV through to - Georgefierstone@ec1partners.com