Head of Sales & Relationship Management
Salary: £120,000 - £150,000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to lead the EMEA sales and relationship management team for a financial institution focused on cross asset class trading within the sellside.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a leader for a new team focused on key clients. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for a team player who can partner with other colleagues and effectively network internally and externally. You will have previous experience growing businesses in a systematic and consistent way. It will be a cross asset role. The role will consist of both helping win new business and also maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 8+ years' experience selling into investment banks or previous experience working in such organisations on the capital markets/trading side.
- Ability to map out and navigate large strategic accounts
- Ability to network at MD/CEO level within investment banks
- Executive presence/gravitas
- Mentoring and leading sales/RM teams in a collaborative environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Self starter
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on email@example.com