Our client, a leading investment bank is currently looking to develop their ecommerce platform enabling them to distribute their multi-asset products both internally and externally. Their offering is a fully automated platform that has a complete workflow from pricing, pre-trade through to execution and post trade actions.
The role will sit within a global team covering 3 continents with strong sponsorship at the senior management level and is part of a strategic agenda to improve the bank and FICC ecommerce capabilities.
The candidate will be involved in designing and delivering the new system including design architectures, optimisations and some production operation in conjunction with trading/sales desks and application support teams.
Required experience and technical Skills:
- AngularJS framework, practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Package/Module Management – Requirejs, NPM
- Object orientated design and architecture skills (EIPs, Application Architecture, Gang of four)
- REST, Comet programming, WebSockets, SocketIO
- Graphing libraries – D3, Highcharts
- Styling – CSS, CSS3, SASS, LESS
- Unix systems – Redhat, CentOS, etc
- Focus on TDD and or BDD – Jasmine, Phantom, Cucumber
- Full-lifecycle development including build and deployment tools – Jenkins, Grunt/Gulp, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker
- Strong analytical skills in pricing and trading, ideally in FX, to support effective requirements capture from business teams into deliverables.