Junior Account Manager, Account Management, Client Servicing, Private Equity, Institutional Investors, M&A, Advisory Sales.
Salary: $60k to $800k SGD Base Salary + Bonus + Equity
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an exciting new FinTech start-up looking to hire a Senior Account Manager in Singapore to service and manage clients including Private Equity Managers, Advisory, M&A Advisors, Family Offices and Institutional Investors.
The company was set a year ago and has grown exponentially to more than 40 people across Singapore and Hong Kong. This is a Private Company, a passionate team that are disrupting the FinTech market with a unique and innovative offering that helps clients to find their potential M&A and Capital Raising needs.
This position sits under Account Management team. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business. Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Managing and growing accounts and drive client renewals.
- Provide personalised connections to clients in the mid-market M&A space.
- Maintain and provide an exceptional service to a portfolio of clients including institutional investors, Private Equity Managers, M&A Advisors, CEO’s.
- Cold calling with be a key part of this role.
- Develop deep relationships with existing account to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience Client Servicing or Account Management.
- Strong track record of managing Clients and building relationships.
- Has worked in or has a strong understanding of the PE, M&A, Institutional Investor space.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Team player with ability to work both independently and within an immediate team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organizational skills is a must.
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 or firstname.lastname@example.org