Junior Electronic Sales Trader
Salary: Circa £35,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Are you fresh out of university and looking for a career in electronic trading? Is a fast paced, client facing role just what you are looking for? If so, our client, a leading agency broker with significant market share in the equities markets, are in search of a highly motivated and eager candidate with communication skills and the ability to use their own initiative. The ideal candidate will be a team player with the ability to organise and prioritise work schedules to include time to study. You will be expected to develop an in-depth knowledge of all areas of electronic execution and operations.
Qualifications and experience:
- Hold an undergraduate 2:1 level degree or can show substantial relevant financial markets work experience.
- Good knowledge of the financial services industry.
- Good knowledge of trading and regulation.
- Proven communication skills.
- Ideally you will have relevant internship experience
- Expected to take part in training and exams required for a Front Office role.
- Focus on understanding the key roles performed by the electronic trading team.
- Required to quickly develop a good working knowledge of all the processes on the Electronic Trading desk and functional knowledge of systems being used.
- Build good working relationships with the cash, Program Trading and execution desks will be required.
This is an invaluable opportunity to be part of an exciting team at a time where significant changes are happening in the market due to MiFID II.
For the chance to further your knowledge and gain experience in the financial technology industry, please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on +44 (0) 207 553 9370