Junior Fixed Income Electronic Sales
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 base salary + competitive bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
EC1 Partners has partnered with a global technology firm who are pioneers in Fixed Income Electronic Trading. The company has built one of the leading electronic platforms offering access to multi-dealer pricing across a number of Fixed Income products, in particular credit.
The platform is home to thousands of institutional investors worldwide who are looking for improved liquidity, competitive pricing and best execution. The company has gone from strength to strength in the last decade. They continue to invest in their people and as a result have further developed their product offering to meet the demands of their clients as well regulatory changes impacting the financial markets.
The company is seeking an individual who will join the sales effort in Europe, in particular Germany & Austria. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to build new revenue as well as retain existing business. This is a sales position and therefore you will be expected to learn the product, take direction from senior members and assist in all aspects of the sales process when needed.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Make outbound calls to prospective clients to ensure that any and all appropriate sales opportunities in assigned territory are identified.
- Build relationship with prospective customers and existing customers.
- Assist in the initial sales process follow up such as RFP response preparation, sending product and corporate literature, etc.
- Participate in other marketing activities such as trade shows and conferences consultants and complementary software vendors to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals.
- Good understanding of the Financial Services.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Fixed Income and/or Electronic Trading.
- FCA registration (either prior to or shortly after joining).
- Fluent German speaker is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationship both internally and externally.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- High degree of professionalism and business awareness.
- Presentable, with appropriate on-site manner
- High energy team player, dynamic and hungry.
If you have relevant experience, please submit your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +44207 553 9371 or firstname.lastname@example.org