Junior Sales Associate
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 + Double OTE
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Working on an exciting sales opportunity with a dynamic and rapidly growing company in the FinTech space. Looking for individuals with 1-3 years sales experience, someone enthusiastic and hungry to succeed in the world of FinTech sales. Previous sales experience is essential, any experience selling solutions to financial institutions would be beneficial. This opportunity will be operating in a fast paced working environment, giving you exposure to high-end clients within the financial industry and the ability to earn uncapped commission.
Seeking a highly enthusiastic new business Sales Associate, to create leads and drive new business growth. Candidate must be able to communicate and work closely with an existing highly experienced and successful sales team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Achieve quarterly new business targets.
- Assess market opportunities and identify new business prospects across the institutional market landscape.
- Have high energy and ability to diplomatically make a large number of outbound prospecting calls on a daily basis.
- Execute an entrepreneurial approach by initiating proactive follow up contacts to turn prospects into opportunities in the long run.
- A track-record of hitting targets in new business sales within the financial services sector.
- Ability to organise and execute on a sales plan.
- Lead and manage sales campaigns and programmes to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Provide weekly updates to Management on sales activities, results and forecasts.
If you’re interested in discussing this exciting opportunity, please contact me on 0207 553 9242 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.