Salary: S$84 - 96k basic salary + bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
My client is a leading technology provider within the Financial Markets offering electronic trading and execution services to the FX market. Their proposition is to offer institutional customers improved liquidity, best pricing, and best execution. This is an organisation that has continued to develop its electronic offering by investing in their people and product suite.
My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales effort in Singapore. You will be responsible for expanding their footprint across Asia. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to build new revenue as well as retain existing business. This is a junior sales position and therefore you will be expected to learn the product, take direction from senior members and assist in all aspects of the sales process when needed.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
· Make outbound calls to prospective clients to ensure that any and all appropriate sales opportunities in assigned territory are identified
· Build relationships with prospective customers and existing customers
· Assist in the initial sales process follow up
· Participate in other marketing activities such as trade shows, conferences, consultants, and complementary software vendors to leverage sales opportunities through references and referrals.
· Good understanding of the Financial Services market
· FX knowledge would be advantageous
· Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships both internally and externally
· Detail orientated: patience and perseverance in seeing a complex problem through to an agreed solution
· High degree of professionalism and business awareness: High level proficiency with computers, internet trading applications and foreign exchange market
· Presentable with appropriate on-site manner
· High energy team player
· Fast learner
· Mandarin speaker preferred
· Able to withstand frequent and intense pressure as a result of demanding workload
If you feel you have all of the above, then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.