Market Development Manager, Enterprise Software
Salary: $190k + SGD Base Salary + Commission
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is one of the world’s leading providers of intelligent information for business and professionals. My client provides industry expertise with innovative technology to leading decision makers in the financial, media, tax, accounting and science markets.
The company is looking to drive business growth across ASEAN focusing specifically on Enterprise Software Solutions across the Financial Markets.
This position will require you to strategise for your client segment, and identify new business opportunities and revenue streams through market development business planning. You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Develop and validate Regional strategy & value propositions with customers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organisations and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through managing stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Work with Regional Sales & Account Management on strategic deals and renewals to grow the business or retain customers.·
- Provide expert product knowledge and define the customer learning experience for delivery to frontline specialist and support teams.
- To highlight and explain trends in the market and articulate these trends to the frontline specialist sales and support teams.·
- Initiate and manage industry association and strategic relationships in the region and owning and developing a portfolio of key customer contacts including influencers and C Level Execs.
- Speak at Thought Leader Industry Panels and Events. To be engaging and impactful amongst C-Level stakeholders.
This role will be located within the Region of focus. Travel within the relevant region will be required.
Knowledge & Requirements
-5-10 years’ experience in the market – ideally a Bank. Someone who has worked across back/middle/front office in a bank.·
- A Strategic thinker and ability to translate market trends into business plans and execute these plans.
- Ability to build relationships – internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of technology tools used by professionals includingAPI, Cloud, Managed Services, Trading Solutions, Connectivity.
- Strong industry knowledge and competent with regulatory issues in the region.
- Experience influencing management and engaging stakeholders across a matrix organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills.
- Someone who has strategic and operational skills.
- Someone who is a good public speaker.
-Willing to travel (Asia Pacific).
- Local languages (Advantageous).
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV.
Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 firstname.lastname@example.org