Marketing Manager, Fintech, London
Salary: Up to £65,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is looking for an experienced B2B marketer, who has an understanding of capital markets, to join a software start-up in London. The company provide front-end solutions to banks & tier 1 organisations. This is an exciting opportunity for somebody looking to take their career to the next level and gain more responsibility – the successful candidate will be responsible for all marketing activities, the first hire for the business and be given the opportunity to build a team.
The client is looking for somebody who is extremely creative and has the skills to create brand awareness. A strong understanding of Capital Markets is key in order ensure ROI is generated. The successful candidate will have a global marketing remit.
The candidate will have the chance join a fast growing team, currently comprised of experienced leaders, and given the opportunity to develop and grow with the company.
- Should have a minimum of five years’ experience in B2B Marketing
- Responsible for all marketing activities, with emphasis on Digital marketing
- Strong understanding of Capital Markets
- Experience in managing budget and Spend
- Ability to deal with external agencies
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills
- Responsible for generating leads, managing conferences & seminars, tradeshows, direct mail campaigns, lead tracking and reporting, product launches, generation of relevant content for the website
- Knowledge of and make effective use of marketing tools and platforms i.e Marketo or Adobe C-Suite
- Ability to work closely with C-level as well as other key stakeholders
- Should be creative, bring new ideas
- Professional marketing qualification
- High-Level of English – written and verbal
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V through to Phoebe at - firstname.lastname@example.org