Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 base salary + double commission
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is a provider of Data and Analytic information for traders within European based Hedge Funds. They are currently searching for a Sales person to promote and sell their full product offering across the UK and Europe. The firm are also in the process of launching a new disruptive product offering that is being heavily backed by investors and role responsibilities will involve taking this product to market.
Knowledge and experience in selling financial services or products to the Hedge Fund community is a must and the successful candidate must have 6+ years exposure in a sales or account management role.
It is vital that all candidates have ability of taking complete ownership of their client portfolio, both to retain existing clients and identifying growth opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing organisations servicing the financial markets and an ideal time to join, as the firm continues with their expansion.
• Carrying new business and retention target
• Selling to senior Hedge Fund clients
• Building and managing relationships
• Develops and executes responses to queries from prospects and clients
• Interacts with prospects at all levels
• Sets up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
• Undertakes demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
• Negotiates and closes new business contracts
Desired experience and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, Masters degree and/or CFA charterholder desired
• Strong experience in the financial services industry in sales
• Experience in selling to Hedge Funds
• Sales closing and relationship management skills
• Clear preference for previous experience working within the Buy Side industry
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
Please contact: Georgefierstone@ec1partners.com