New Business Sales, Business Development, FinTech Sales - Data/Connectivity/Trading Solutions/Exchange.
Salary: $800,000 - $1,000,000 HKD + commission.
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
A global exchange is looking to expand its footprint across Mainland China. This European business organically and through acquisition has seen exponential growth across Asia in the last few years.
The company offers a diverse range of products which includes – Data/Information, Connectivity and Trading Solution to financial institutions across all asset class. As a result of continued success in the region, our client is looking to further gain market share with customers in Mainland China.
The role sits within their new business sales team. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to generate new revenues for the business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- 5+ years’ experience within Finance and Technology.
- Proven track record in new business sales, prospecting, cold calling, carrying a sales quota.
- Experience of selling Data, Information, Connectivity and Trading Solutions.
- Track record of selling software to Institutional customers in Mainland China.
- Strong Chinese network required – Banks, Brokers, Hedge Funds, Asset Managers.
- Fluency is Mandarin is a prerequisite.
- Chinese National would be advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
If you feel you have the required skills, then please send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on email@example.com