New Business Sales, Business Development Manager, Investment Solution Sales, Private Equity, Family Office, M&A, Advisory Sales
Salary: – $130k to $150k SGD Base Salary + Commission + Equity
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an exciting new FinTech start-up looking to hire the first Sales Director in Singapore to sell to a network of PE, Advisory, M&A, Family Offices and Corporate Strategists.
The company was set a year ago and has grown exponentially to more than 40 people across Singapore and Hong Kong. This is a Private Company, a passionate team that are disrupting the FinTech market with a unique and innovative offering that helps clients to find their potential M&A and Capital Raising needs.
This position sits within new business sales. You will be the first Sales person on the ground in Singapore and you will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business. Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Own a clearly defined sales target for selling new services and solutions.
- To effectively and efficiently own the sales process including; sales planning, prospecting, proposals, presentations & contract negotiations.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Develop deep relationships with existing account to cross-sell and up-sell.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 10+ years’ experience selling Financial Investment Solutions.
- Strong track record of New Business Sales Quota.
- Hunter mentality is required.
- A strong network and has sold to PE, M&A, Advisory, Family Offices, Strategists.
- Degree level education.
- Team player with ability to work both independently and within an immediate team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills is a must.
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 or email@example.com