Permanent Recruitment Consultant – EC1 Partners
Salary: Negotiable + rewarding commission structure + bonus
Location: London City
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
EC1 Partners is a global headhunting firm with offices in London, New York and Singapore. Established in June 2008 with a vision of building strong relationships on a global basis. We are a leading search styled Recruitment Company placing the best sales candidates in and around the ever changing financial markets.
We combine the best of a high-volume recruiter and an executive search and selection company, complementing our search-based approach with traditional advertising and database search techniques enabling us to offer our clients maximum candidate diversity while maintaining a high degree of quality control.
EC1 Partners, while capitalising on the wealth of experience the team possesses was created as we saw a need for a new more dynamic, more adaptable outfit that truly does what it say on the tin.
The role is to be part of EC1’s team where you will be responsible for winning, retaining and developing new business. The role consists of cold calling and relationship building with clients and candidates. Our consultants differentiate themselves from the competition by their superior business and technical knowledge and will work on a variety of medium to senior roles. You will have the ability to build relationships both face to face and over the phone with decision makers at all levels and have a creative attitude towards recruitment and recruitment services. Most importantly you will be a quick learner and be adaptable to the changing needs of your clients as well as being able to add value to the process & relationship via a superior understanding of specific industry sectors and related market intelligence. You will be confident in headhunting and presenting candidates as well as pitching for all levels of business.
- Motivated by surpassing goals and KPI’s
- Able to negotiate and influence at all levels
- Self Motivated and enthusiastic about recruitment
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Professional, ambitious and keen to provide first rate service to clients and candidates alike
- Quick tenacious thinker with the ability to spot a deal.
- Develop new core markets with opportunities to set up new teams, lead teams and get involved in more complex sales
- It is a great time to join a dynamic fast paced exciting recruitment company
If you are interested in this role then please send you C.V. through to Samanthagasson@