Post Trade Sales, Software Sales, OTC Markets, North Asia.
Salary: $800k - $1m HKD base salary + bonus.
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client provides software, information, data analytics and services to the financial markets. This is truly a global leader in their field, a company recently listed on the Nasdaq. Through acquisition and organic growth, the company continues to invest and innovate. Their Asia Pacific footprint has grown exponentially over the last 5 years, subsequently they are looking to hire in Hong Kong. The company is looking for a sales person to promote their middle to back office/post trade offering across OTC markets. They require someone with experience of selling a similar suite of products to institutional customers across North Asia.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to generate and increase new revenues for the business.
- Own a clearly defined sales target for selling new services and solutions.
- To effectively and efficiently own the sales process including; sales planning, prospecting, proposals, presentations and contract negotiations.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
-Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 7-10 years’ experience in new business sales within a financial software provider.
- Experience in OTC markets, Post Trade Solutions, Middle to Back Office Solutions, Clearing & Prime Brokerage.
- Experience of working at a Vendor or Bank.
- Experience in solution selling to multiple levels within an organisation.
-Solid understanding of the financial services (especially FX & Rates), enterprise applications, trading systems, electronic markets, financial networking would be preferable.
- Extensive experience in building and maintaining account relationships at all levels both with external and internal customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills a must.
- Must be a Mandarin speaker.
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7861 or firstname.lastname@example.org