Salary: Up to £100,000 base + bonus
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading financial technology solutions firm which empowers the financial sector with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping.
This particular opportunity focuses on Pre-Sales and Solutions of a private equity software suite that automates front, middle and back office processes for private equity firms. Covering the entire investment life cycle, they offer clients accounting, relationship management and partnership accounting functionality.
Our client is currently seeking an individual who will join the Pre-Sales team in London. They are looking for someone to work very closely with the Sales team, working to understand a client’s business and requirements, deliver product demonstrations, workshops and shape solutions incorporating product, professional and managed services.
- Deliver pre-sales presentations and solution demonstrations.
- Provide technical and functional expertise throughout the pre-sales process in collaboration with the sales and professional services teams.
- Provide coverage at annual trade shows and clients events.
- Identify, qualify and document clients’ business and functional requirements in order to effectively present solutions as well as identify solution gaps and communicate back to product management.
- Respond to RFI / RFP client queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop new business opportunities and interface with the product management, professional services, support and development organisations.
- As a market expert, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives; understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, read trade and industry journals to keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
- Proficient with software in general and strong understanding of technical terminology and the overall software development process.
- Strong understanding of clients’ business and private equity in general.
- Ideally hands-on use of a private equity software suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to converse with a wide variety of audiences including end users of the software as well as technology team and C-level decision makers.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to manage projects with tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 207 553 9370