Position – Pre-Sales Specialist, Capital Markets Trading Technology, Low Latency, Connectivity
Salary: $850k HKD Base Salary + Commission
Location: Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading provider of Telecommunications with a strong Capital Markets Trading Technology arm of the business.
Through innovation and acquisition, globally our client continues to create new revenues streams, new opportunities for further growth, by tapping into new markets and building technology infrastructure. The business is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific, in particular Singapore, Hong Kong and North Asia. Their target audience in this part of the business is Capital Markets.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Drive new revenues from supporting the Capital Markets Solution Sales Asia Pacific sales team through product demonstrations, strategic bids
- Clarify and resolve any technical queries raised by the Sales Team
- Organise and conduct presentations, demo’s and workshops for potential clients
- Design customer solutions combining network products: Leased Line, Ethernet, ISP, IP-VPN, Financial Extranet, managed switches/routers/etc, as well as related services like public cloud connectivity, financial exchange connectivity etc.
- Assist with “proof of concept” and project implementations as required
- Respond to RFP and RFI’s from prospective clients
- Organise and lead product presentations and workshops
- Provide Capital Markets Low Latency and Connectivity domain leadership
- Supports the sales executive, and ensuring the best response can be achieved.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 3+ years of Pre-Sales/Network Solutions Architect experience in Selling Trading Technology to Capital Markets
-A results-driven mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Someone technical who can demonstrate a good understanding of the Capital Markets industry, competition and customer workflow.
- Strong desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems for clients
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for learning
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV.
Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 or email@example.com