Do you have proven success in a presales role and looking for your next challenge? Due to the increasing demand for my client’s products and services they are looking to expand their dynamic sales /pre-sales team based in London. This role will be critical to the success of their business; the successful candidate will assist the sales team on demos, presentation and initial introductions. This financial services provider is growing aggressively and looking for talented people within the risk space to be a part of their growth.
Skills and experience
· Candidates will have proven pre-sales experience from a, financial software or banking background
· Strong risk knowledge (credit risk, market risk, regulatory risk)
· Technical knowledge of SQL and Microsoft technology stack
· A driven self-starter, who can be assertive and resourceful where necessary
· Must have technical aptitude and be comfortable setting up/maintaining laptop demo environments
· Completing RFIs / RFPs to excellent standard
· Deliver workshops to current and prospective customers
· Provide subject matter expertise to internal as well as external customers
Keep up with market evolutions
Work collaboratively and closely with the sales, product management and services teams
Proactively engage with the Sales team in go-to-market campaigns and in pursuit of opportunities (new and upselling)
This financial services provider invests time into every new hire to ensure they reach the level of professionalism expected by their clients.
For the opportunity to embark on a lucrative career path, please forward applications to email@example.com.