Product Manager, EMS/OMS, Electronic Trading
Salary: £70,000 - £100,000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to join an established market leader in the EMS/OMS solution space.
The focus will be on their multi-asset Execution & Order Management solution. You will be involved in product development, business development, business analysis and project management. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a proven product manager who will have significant client exposure. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for a team player who can work in a high paced environment with the ability to put the end client’s needs first, you will be responsible for demo-ing the product to traders on the buyside and sellside as well as becoming an expert in the configuration and functionality of the platform to help develop future requirements.
- Experience and in depth knowledge of execution and order management systems
- Knowledge of FIX Protocol, APIs, broker algorithms
- Multi-asset experience
- Understanding of Trader’s requirements from an E/OMS
- Experience with operational workflows for buyside
- Strong communication skills and experience presenting to clients/demonstrating systems
- Can do, positive approach with the ability to manage multiple tasks
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org