This is a great role for Pre-Sales Consultants in risk space looking for an opportunity to join a large and well reputed financial services provider. My client, a market leading risk solutions provider will be looking for a risk expert to add value to the development and sales of their risk solutions software. The successful candidate will identify client’s needs and produce RFP/RFI’s, presentations, product demonstrations accordingly. This role requires risk experts to work across multiple teams including product management and sales to ensure the opportunities for this financial services provider to continue its ever expanding success rate.
- Deliver risk management product demonstrations and proof of concepts to prospective clients
- Produce RFP/RFI’s, presentations, product demonstrations
- Participate in risk industry events and roadshows.
- Provide feedback to the necessary development teams based on client requirements
- Perform analysis and monitor regulations and best practices in the financial risk management area
Skills and Experience
- Master degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics, or Computer Science or higher.
- Pre Sales risk management industry experience.
- Strong risk management experience
- Required business expertise in - Credit risk, counter party credit risk, ALM, stress testing fund transfer pricing, liquidity risk, CVA and Basel III/CDR4&5, market risk, financial instruments pricing models.
- In depth knowledge of UK financial services industry including financial regulations.
- Strong client facing and interpersonal skills.
This is a great time to join a growing organisation with potential for advanced career progression. You will be joining a fun and outgoing team and this would be a great step towards an exciting and lucrative career path. Please send applications to email@example.com or call us directly on +44 (0) 207 553 9370