Sales – Data and Analytic Feeds
Salary: €90,000 base salary + commission + benefits
Location: France, Paris
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is the market leader in providing data, research and analytics targeted towards both the buy and sell-side markets on a global basis.
Due to organic growth and a number of successful acquisitions, there is a need to add a strategic sales professional to their Paris based sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in selling data, information or research services to the financial markets and multi asset understanding.
A minimum of 5 years sales or relationship management experience is required with capabilities of cross selling and up-selling within the company’s most valuable accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing organisations servicing the financial markets and an ideal time to join, as the firm continues with their expansion.
- Carrying new business and retention target
- Directly selling products and services across a number strategic accounts
- Building and managing relationships
- Develops and executes responses to queries from prospects and clients
- Interacts with prospect at all levels (including C-Levels)
- Sets-up meetings efficiently to make best use of travel time
- Undertakes demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiates and closes new business contracts
If you are interested in this role please contact - email@example.com