Sales Director – Corporate & Private Equity Markets
Salary: £75,000 - £90,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Based in London, this sales person will be responsible for new business development across EMEA markets targeting large Corporate and Private Equity clients. They will be working for the market leaders in a Data and will be joining a business that has shown incredible growth across Europe, Asia and Australasia in the past 5 years.
This sales professional must be able to demonstrate strong new business skills as well as giving examples of previous wins within their respective fields. The successful candidate will be given responsibility of managing the full 360 sales cycles and will have the ability to build a small team in 12 months’ time.
This is a rare opportunity to build a new division from day 1 with ownership over strategy and hiring.
- 5+ years of successful sales/business development experience, including commercial negotiations with C-level decision makers in blue-chip companies
- Ability to handle revenue responsibility and meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
- Proven ability to precisely manage and forecast a complex sales process
- Strong interpersonal skills; can quickly build rapport and deliver compelling, persuasive arguments to an executive-level audience
- Solid understanding of business concepts & dynamics for large national and international corporations
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Willingness to conduct EMEA-wide travel as necessary
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in addition to a business-related post-graduate degree)
If you are interested in this role please send your CV through to - Georgefierstone@ec1partners.com or call 02075539243