Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 base salary + Commission
Job Type: Permanent
My client is the leading provider of research and analytics services to the global financial and corporate sectors.
Due to the company’s increasing success across EMEA, they have a need for an immediate hire in their London office. The role will include selling research and analytics outsourcing services across the commercial banking sector to a variety of C-Level executives.
A thorough understanding of the Lending, Compliance and Risk Services markets is a must with experience working directly in or servicing Commercial Banks considered a huge benefit. Engaging with Head of Credit, CRO, Chief Compliance Officer, COO’s and Procurement Managers in previous roles is a must.
The firm are growing aggressively and with recent investments, it is a good time to join and continue with the expansion of the business.
- Carrying a new business target
- Building a pipeline from scratch
- Directly selling products and services to a C-Level audience
- Travel across the EMEA region
- Promoting and launching new products
- Undertakes demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiates and closes new business contracts
Desired experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, Masters degree and/or CFA charterholder desired
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong understanding of Commercial Lending
- Strong understanding of Commercial Banking
- Strong experience in the risk and compliance space
- Thorough understanding of the research and analytical sales process
- Solutions-based selling experience
- Sales closing and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to work individually and within a team
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on 0207 553 9377 or firstname.lastname@example.org