Sales Director, North Asia. Software Enterprise Sales, Financial Markets (Buy Side Institutions)
Salary: $1million + HKD Base Salary + Commission
Location: Hong Kong, North Asia.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leader in providing post-trade/middle-office enterprise software solutions for the global financial markets. This tech savvy and forward thinking business offers a diverse range of complex solutions to institutional customers across the Sell Side and Buy Side.
The company is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific, focusing specifically on Capital Markets, Risk Managers, Asset Managers, Private Wealth.
This position will require you to identify new business opportunities and revenue streams and manage an existing portfolio of clients.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, informing existing customers of any product enhancements as well as new functionality.
- Maintaining strong relationships with client organisations, addressing their needs, and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Assist the business in its future development by effectively communicating the value proposition to customers and the market. Furthermore, work closely with all parts of the business to provide insight to other members of the team such as - market development, technological issues and customer queries as well as anything you feel will assist the development of the company.
- Responsible for driving existing business, increasing revenue with existing accounts and maintaining a high level of customer interaction to ensure repeat business.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
Knowledge & Requirements:
- 5-10 years’ experience in Sales within the Financial Industry working for a Vendor or Technology firm.
- Previous experience of selling complex solutions to Buy Side Institutions – Trading Solutions, Data & Analytics, Operations & Accounting, Risk & Compliance.
- Track record in selling to multiple stakeholders across multiple locations. Work in a matrix organisation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as organisational skills a must.
- Fluent in Mandarin is preferable (although not a prerequisite).
- Willing to travel (Asia Pacific).
If you are interested and feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your CV.
Alternatively you can contact me directly on +65 6812 7860 or firstname.lastname@example.org