Sales Executive – Private Equity
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 + Commission
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading fund administrator, offering a wide array of front-middle office solutions and fund services. Our clients service hedge funds, private equity funds and alternative asset managers across the US, Europe and Asia. Their platform gives clients freedom to invest, scale and innovate with offerings across portfolio management, operations, risk, research & analytics.
The ideal candidate will have 8-10 years of success in consultative sales to similar clientele including, private equity and alternative investment markets. This person will be a self-starter, have a positive mind set, and result-oriented attitude. This role reports directly to the Head of Sales and will work closely with partners and senior management to drive new business efforts. They offer very competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Sales executive must thrive in a fast-paced and pioneering environment
- Oversee all aspects of the sale from prospect to close
- Build new business, up-sell and cross sell existing business and develop relationships
- Manage and maintain consistent meetings with new and existing clients
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the hedge fund and/or private equity markets as well as in depth understanding of fixed income and credit
- Develop strategic sales plans for key accounts, managing budgets and presentations
- Multitask and prioritise tasks with efficiency and ease
- Manage client contract signings, agreements, & billings
- Travel up to 30% of time
If you are interested in this role please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on (646) 790 8986