Sales – KY3P (3rd Party Management Software) – Risk and Compliance
Salary: £60,000-£80,000 Base Salary + Bonus/Comms
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is the global market leader in providing Analytics, Data and Research solutions and platforms across major financial markets. They are currently searching for a Sales Specialist to promote and sell their KY3P/3rd party management and customer due diligence offering across the UK and Europe, focusing on growing their book of business within Tier 1 and 2 Banks.
Knowledge and experience within risk and compliance is a necessity and the successful candidate must have 5+ years exposure in a sales or account management role. Our client is looking to hire a new business sales person who will be comfortable in cold calling and developing senior relationships across various Investment Banks.
It is vital that all candidates have ability of taking complete ownership of their client portfolio, both to retain existing clients and identifying growth opportunities. Promoting new relevant features of the product and encouraging the clients to adopt the latest product versions will also be a large element of the role.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing organisations servicing the financial markets and an ideal time to join, as the firm continues with their expansion.
- Carrying a new business target
- Building a pipeline from scratch
- Directly selling products and services to a C-Level audience
- Travel across the EMEA region
- Promoting and launching new products
- Undertakes demonstrations and/or presentations of selected product offerings
- Negotiates and closes new business contracts
Desired Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, Masters degree and/or CFA charterholder desired
- Self-starter mentality
- Strong experience in the risk and compliance space
- Thorough understanding of the research and analytical sales process
- Solutions-based selling experience
- Sales closing and relationship management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
Please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org or 02075539243