Salesforce Developer/Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
We are working with one of the fastest growing regulatory technology firms, who supply a number of client management and risk related products. They use Salesforce internally and are looking to have a robust form fitting system to match their growing need.
The Salesforce Developer/Project Manager will be responsible for acting as a liaison between our client and their current partner. This individual will also act as their internal expert, guiding the project and ensuring maximum time and cost efficiency throughout the project.
The position is a great opportunity for any individual with a proven track record of
- Developing and implementing project strategies and maximize synergies between projects
- Spearheading relationship between Partner and End-User
- Leading consultants effectively and efficiently
- Understanding of full software lifecycles from end to end
- 4+ years Project Management experience
- 5+ years Salesforce development
- Minimum: BS in Computer Science
- Must enjoy problem solving, have solid communication/ writing skills, and be detail-oriented
If you are interested in this role then please send you C.V to email@example.com or call us directly on 646 847 2204