Securities Finance Product Development
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to join a leading financial services firm within a product development capacity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a proven securities finance product manager. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. My client are looking for a confident and savvy product manager with the energy and gravitas needed to deal with a wide range of internal and external executives.
Working with the front, middle and back office securities finance team to develop and support the build out of a new operating platform.
An excellent understanding of the relevant regulations and market structure is required. You will support the day to day business as well as roll out new developments to clients.
- Proven product/project management experience within securities finance
- Ability to interact and engage with technical and business teams across front to back office
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly analytical nature with strong problem solving skills
- Powerpoint and Microsoft visio experience
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org