Salary: £40-80k (Depending on Experience)
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
My client is a young and fast growing fintech business that provide a suite of analytics and a platform to detect and deal with market abuse. The software is highly sophisticated, with the platform allowing clients; that include exchanges, regulators, buy-side and sell-side institutions, to monitor real-time trading behaviour and contextualise this with historic data as well as overlay news and social media information. The analytics allow clients to identify and manage market abuse, fraud and operational shortcomings.
The business is currently looking to add a number of business analysts to the team of 28, predominantly based in London, to help continue to grow the business. They are a privately held company with some venture capital backing and have recently been nominated for a number of European Fintech Awards. The ideal candidates will be experienced implementation business analysts with at least 3 years’ experience as a BA in the finance and banking space as well as a background in trade surveillance.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
· Interfacing with implementation and development to communicate technical changes with client through internal working group calls
· Working with various customers on the delivery and maintenance of data mappings
· Maintenance, enhancement and troubleshooting of business functional requirements; documentation where appropriate
· Run acceptance tests to ensure the quality of the application to be delivered.
· Helping to design material to train new clients and staff on the functional aspects of the delivery
· Monitoring all live clients by writing product reviews of live clients
· Schedule client user training for as required i.e. new features, retraining on existing functionality
· Write and maintain any client specific documentation. Generic documentation about the product to be taken care of by product.
· Degree educated in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related subject
· 3-5 years minimum experience as a business analyst in the Finance/Banking domain
· Knowledge of structured business analysis techniques such as UML or Six Sigma
· Knowledge of query languages such as SQL
· Strong MS Office skills
· Knowledge of capital markets e.g. fixed income, derivatives, equity
· Excellent communication
· Stakeholder management skills
· Outgoing and confident
· Experience working with databases
· Experience in training/mentoring
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on +44 207 553 9373 or firstname.lastname@example.org