The purpose of the role is to develop and manage acquired business in line with business budgets and KPI’s, including but not limited to cost of funds, increasing wallet share, delivering on PnL targets and maintaining relevance with our clients.
The ideal candidate will have strong regulatory knowledge, including MIFID2 and the impact this may have on the banking community
- Win deals, price clients and enter all deal details into systems:
- Proactively call clients to retain and win new business.
- All deals must be entered into the trading system.
- Ensure margin revenue and customer retention is maximised
- Maximise client wallet share and highlight potential areas for growth
- Ensure all client contact is entered into CRM system.
Cross sell and up sell:
- The ability to identify other opportunities with the client and ensure maximum value is given.
- Ensure strong client and stakeholder relationships:
- All clients (potential, new and mature) within the dealer’s portfolio must be managed proactively.
- Encourage top-to-top relationships
- Provide high quality customer service, client led not product led.
Provide MM solutions for clients requirements:
- Work with the client to understand all aspects of their liquidity management in order to provide suitable products.
- Understand all MM products and clearly articulate how they are relevant to the client and their business.
- React to incoming calls from prospective MM clients, following the process to open an account and deal.
- Understand how and where to sell MM Funds and Note Issuance products.
Core Skills and Attributes:
- Thorough understanding of the liability channel function, including FTP and how this fits into asset creation
- Regulatory knowledge, including MIFID2 and the impact this may have on the banking community
- Ability to communicate at all levels. Proven communication and listening skills
- Proficient telephone skills
- Proactive and dedicated
- Computer literate
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this role.