Senior product manager
Salary: $150,000 - $180,000
Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
We are working with a Financial Managed Services IT provider to hire a Senior Product Manager in New York City.
We are working with a Financial Managed Services IT provider, who supply a number of Private IP Extranet, Managed Hosting Service and Secure Trading FIX Hub services, which serves the mission critical connectivity and infrastructure management needs of the financial community. They are looking to hire of a Senior Product Manager within the New York City office. The Manager’s responsibilities will be:
• Lead and deliver hosting product strategy and product roadmap
• Own the business plan, market and competitor analysis, pricing strategies
• Ability to formulate financial projections and recommendations
• Develop and identify new business opportunities via new market segments and third party partnerships
• Drive new products and add new features to existing product portfolio through every stage of the product development lifecycle
• Design and ownership of the Documentation Life Cycle including service specifications, sales and marketing collateral
• 7+ years as a Product Manager
• Expert understanding of Managed hosting in Exchange Co-Location Centres and Proximity hosting facilities
• Bachelor’s Degree and 7+years industry experience in Telecoms/Data Centre/IT Industry
• Proven track record of success in driving the product lifecycle, from conception to launch and post-launch evaluation, customer feedback and improvement.
• Experience in Agile project management and delivery methodologies is highly desirable
• Experience in Financial Services Industry
• Experience in productising Low Latency compute, network and monitoring as managed service
• Good understanding of Market Data normalization technologies
• Established relationships with vendor that serve this market including Telecomm Providers, ISV’s, network, compute, monitoring, storage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you feel you have all of the above then please do send through your CV. Alternatively you can contact me directly on
(646) 690 9070 or CalumNicholl@ec1partners.com