Senior Quant Analyst / Researcher
Salary: Market Rate / Negotiable depending on experience
Location: Australia – Melbourne
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is an Australian based Global Macro Hedge Fund and are looking to expand the current Quants Team. Located in Melbourne the key driver for this hire is to find somebody that has proven experience driving & implementing quant models & strategies from scratch.
This role will be focused on developing and driving both new and existing systematic trading strategies. As the business continues to grow there is now an active need to identify a Senior Quantitative Strategist that can work very closely with the founder of the business.
This individual will be a key hire to the business as it continues to grow and expand. The current team set up is small but has consistently outperformed which has now given rise to the need for a more experienced and senior Quant to join the business. The suitable candidate will work directly with the founder in delivering proprietary ideas & strategies across areas such as:
- Machine Learning
- Portfolio theory
- Signal Processing & Statistics
Key Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Proven track record developing Quantitative Models in the Medium to High Frequency Space.
- Strong Quantitative Technical background. (C++ / MATLAB / Python / R etc).
- Ability to succeed in a small but highly skilled working environment.
- Personality and a natural approach to work in a collaborative manner with other team members across the business.
- Experience working on Green field Projects.
- Strong Academic background preferably holding a Technical Degree from a Top-Tier University.
If you are interested in this role then please send your C.V to Simon at Simoneglise@ec1partners.com or contact us directly on +65 6812 7859