Senior Sales Executive, Capital Markets
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 base salary + Commission + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to for a Senior Salesperson to join a highly successful team at a market leading firm providing services and solutions to the capital markets arena.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to hire a proven sales person to cover existing and new clients. The role will be based in London although travel may be required. Our client is looking for a team player who can network well within the financial community – investment banking, law firms, and private equity firms. You will have previous experience selling into these markets. The role will consist of both helping win new business and also maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities.
- 5+ years' experience selling into investment banks, law firms, private equity firms
- Ability to network and sell to junior and senior level contacts within clients
- Outgoing and motivated, high energy approach
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Competitive and driven approach but must be a team player
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org