Senior Sales, Strategic Accounts EMEA – Capital Markets & M&A
Salary: £120,000 - £150,000 base salary + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Exciting opportunity to lead the EMEA strategic sales effort for a Fintech involved in technology solutions to the capital markets arena.
Reporting directly into the Head of EMEA this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established leading brand that is looking to create a new role to look after strategic accounts in EMEA. The role will be based in London although extensive travel will be required. My client are looking for a team player who can partner with other sales colleagues and effectively network within the capital markets space (investment banking, M&A, private equity and legal markets). The role will consist of both new business sales also maintaining an existing client base and being tasked with identifying new business opportunities and up and cross sell across their full solution suite.
The role will require you to be well networked in the investment banking, private equity and legal markets, have a strong understanding of M&A and capital markets transactions and the ability to sell complex bespoke technology solutions.
- 8+ years' experience selling into investment banks, private equity and law firms or previous experience working in such organisations on the capital markets/M&A side.
- Ability to map out and navigate large strategic accounts
- Ability to network at MD/Partner level as well as associate/VP level within investment banks, private equity firms and law firms
- Mentoring and leading junior sales teams in a collaborative environment
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Willingness to work independently as well as ability to achieve results in partnership with others
- Self starter
If you are interested then please contact Richard Lesser on 0207 553 9244 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org