Snr Business Development Manager
Salary: $180,000 – $220,000 base + Comm (SG Dollars)
Location: Singapore or Hong Kong
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Our client is a leading technology vendor that specialises in providing large complex Risk and Compliance solutions across the financial services/Corporate and Governance sectors. They are thoughts leaders within the work of FinTech/RegTech.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the top vendors in the market. The role will be based in either their Singapore or Hong Kong offices and you will be charged with driving new business sales APAC and ANZ regions.
As the Snr Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing the business and increasing its market share. You will look at creating and implementing new business strategies that will increase their business presence and revenues across Asia and AnZ. The role will be dealing with leads and new business opportunities from cradle to grave selling large complex enterprise solutions.
The ideal candidate for this role will have an extremely strong track record as a successful new business sales hunter within the Financial Markets space. You will need to have the ability to lead a team across multiple product verticals within the capital markets space, have the ability to drive multi-million $ new business sales across the region, have a strong understanding of the AML, KYC, Risk and Compliance data and analytics space and be up to date with the new regulatory changes.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record of hunting new business and winning at C-Level. Selling large ticket software solutions.
- Strong experience in the banking and finance area and software licensing, gained in either a client or vendor environment
- Good understanding of the regulatory changes – Basel III & IV, EMIR, IFRS9, SA-CCR, FRTB and Solvency II current Regulations, Credit & Counterparty Risk
- A proven track record of selling large complex Risk. GRC, Data and Analytical solutions
- Have a strong network in the financial markers space across the APAC regions
If you’re interested in joining a highly recognised technology vendor with an excellent offering and reputation and would thrive within Snr BDM position in either SG or HK then please enquire on +65 6912 7845 or at firstname.lastname@example.org