Technical Pre-Sales Consultant
Salary: Circa £40,000
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Do you have experience in technical pre-sales?
If so, our client, a world leading provider in their field, are in search of a dedicated and positive Junior technical pre-sales consultant with experience using a wide range of technologies.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the likes of Linux, Tomcat, Sybase, Solaris and Weblogic, whilst having a level of understanding of web-based enterprise systems.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of technical pre-sales experience.
- Working knowledge of pre-sales
- Practical experience using technologies
- Familiarity with web-based enterprise systems.
- A degree in computer science/software engineering (or similar) 2:1 or above.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations.
- Create and manage commercial documents.
- Collaborate with the project, product and development teams.
- Maintaining good relationships with customers throughout the sale.
- Create, maintain and update process documents.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and respected trading technology software company at the top of their game.
For the chance to further your knowledge and experience in the financial technology industry, please forward you CV to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 207 553 9370