We are exclusively partnered with a leader in the Alternative Investment Marketplace who are in search for an Azure DevOps Lead.
This is a hands-on opportunity where you will look to build out a whole function as they look to scale rapidly and should have significant experience of delivering on infrastructure for enterprise applications servicing financial institutions.
- Design and implement Azure infrastructure solutions that meet our client’s business needs
- Manage and maintain Azure infrastructure, including virtual machines, storage, and networking
- Troubleshoot and resolve Azure infrastructure issues
- Ensure that Azure infrastructure is highly available and secure
- Work closely with our product team and clients to understand their requirements and provide recommendations for Azure infrastructure solutions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Azure features and best practices
- Provide training and guidance to other team members on Azure infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Azure infrastructure and administration
- Preference for Microsoft Azure architect qualifications
- Experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipeline
- Strong knowledge of Azure virtual machines, storage, and networking
- Experience with Azure automation and scripting
- Experience with Azure security and compliance
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You’re a self-starter and offer suggestions for activity that improves the product you work on
- You’ll skillfully manage the demands and expectations of stakeholders and teams across the business, presenting your work and building relationships while representing your team
- You realize the value of face-to-face time and appreciate the interpersonal opportunities and improvements that can make
- You’ll work closely with colleagues from Product, Engineering, Data, Research, Legal and QA
- Collaboration is key and you’ll be an active contributor to our team culture. You’ll constantly look to advance your own knowledge and take opportunities to share your learning back with the team.
- Office-based, two times a week in London