About Company, founded in Toronto in 2012 is an industry-disrupting fintech company that seeks to bring innovation to FX Markets. We provide a cloud-based platform that streamlines front, middle and back office workflows from client onboarding through to full lifecycle management of Foreign Exchange transactions.
Our platform automates workflows, provides real time analytics, and seamlessly connects customers and their clients. Our mission is to increase efficiency and transparency, improve connectivity, and reduce risk across the Organization..
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing fintech team that is delivering next-gen software to capital markets.
Customer Success Role
Company’s Customer Success team is a tight-knit group of business-savvy technology enthusiasts who are passionate about harnessing the full potential of our industry-disrupting software. This critical function collaborates closely with our Sales team to support customer acquisition, leads the onboarding process for new customers onto the Company platform, fosters stronger relationships with existing clients, and captures critical feedback to help shape our evolving product roadmap.
As part of this dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our North America division, providing expert service to our clients across the UK, APAC, and North America. With your deep technical knowledge and business acumen, you’ll help ensure our customers are fully leveraging our platform’s capabilities to meet their unique needs and goals.
● Acquire an in-depth understanding of our software platform, both from a functional and technical standpoint, in order to effectively and efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
● Perform system upgrades, test and deploy new features. You’ll also be responsible for providing customer facing documentation for new functionality and delivering training to ensure a smooth transition
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers onto Company’s platform and leverage your knowledge to drive successful implementation projects.
● Act as a conduit between our customers and internal teams. Representing the voice of the customer to inform the product roadmap as well as driving Sales and Delivery process improvements.
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Proven experience in Client Support, Delivery and/or Technical Account Management.
● Excellent analytical skills and the ability to process complex data.
● Demonstrated experience working with data in various formats such as Relational Databases, XML, CSV, JSON.
● Strong understanding of Capital Markets asset classes such as FX, Rates or Equities.
● An ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Exceptional communication skills with a focus on quality and a high attention to detail.
● Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude.
● Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM/ERP systems is desirable. ● A university level degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math is desirable.
● Leverage what you know about FX and technology to help scale an unprecedented foreign exchange platform being built from the ground up. ● We are growing quickly, and you will have an opportunity to grow with us. ● You will have autonomy to iterate and improve.
● You can make an immediate, visible impact from day one.
● You will see each stage of the customer lifecycle, providing a 360-degree view ofcustomer success.
Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, one which reflects the world in which we live. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups including visible minorities, members of sexual minority groups, first nations persons, persons with disabilities, and women to apply. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let us know and we’ll be happy to oblige.